2011年3月26日 星期六

Madeley "recognizes that live DOI panic attack"

Week 7: Chloe MadeleyChloe Madeley revealed that she had a panic attack during a live ice dancing and seeking professional help to prevent trouble, get the best out of it again.

the 23-year-old episodes of intense fear often have died over the past three years, which have intensified in uncontrollable levels, since its participation in the ITV reality show.


Speaking on BBC Radio 5 live weekend breakfast, Madeley explained: "I've always suffered from anxiety attacks a. .. and I managed to get them under control.


"But clearly does show how ice dancing, where you're going out there in front of three judges and the audience and cameras that transmit ten plus million people, it can get quite overwhelming.


Recalling the incident, which occurred when Hayley Tamaddon was the winner of the 2010 visit to the show, she said, "about two or three weeks ago, I started having panic attacks in the middle part of my routine, while we were on the airand I just thought after it ended I ran off crying and Hayley Tamaddon and I thought to myself: "what can't happen again."


"So I started seeing someone who basically helps me to not panic attacks again, and it really works, so I definitely recommend it for those of you that in this situation.


It was reported that the "meltdown" Madeley suffer during dancing on ice training last month.


View the original article here

沒有留言:

張貼留言